Get well Soon Chris (Spiel)

aplumma

Sorry for the late return buddy,I don't get back here near as much as I should.....Here's hoping your neck probs are over,and that's from the local 'NECK' guy....lol....Wish I would have known you were into that surgery,maybe asked for my guy,as you know he did an A1 job on me,even admitted to me that he amazed himself....lol....So here's to hoping you get 100% cured with no pain,and remember,do what they tell you at the physio,and then do it again.....TC....Chuck...

Hey Spiel,

Does this mean you will have all kinds of time to spin up some rods??? Ha ha ha, just kidding ya buddy. Hope to hear you are recovering well and will give you a ring sometime today bud.

Cheers, Ron...

I asked him first, Ron. :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks again everybody. Each day is a little less pain it seems but I find it easy to over do it with minimal exertion. So I'm relatively inactive and boooooored!

Chuck you know it wasn't till after I was home and the hospital administered IV sedation had worn off that I realized I was staying right where you were. In fact I think it was the same room. :) Dr. Kachur was the surgeon who operated on me, do you recall who you had?

Uh no, no rods till the new year guys, I've had a few inqueries but directed them to get back to me in Feb/Mar.

TNT, when you gonna drop round for a beverage?