13ft Loomis GLX

Guest steel'n'esox

Guest steel'n'esox

Anyone know where I can find a replacement tip for the above rod model 1562 GLX 2-S 13ft 6to10lbs, ive tried to order through Loomis USA, and was told to try the warranty centre in Canada, but had no luck their as well, as the rep said I could not purchase just the tip section, any info would be appreciated

Guest steel'n'esox

Thanx for the replys, the tip section broke at the first guide from the tip, about 6 inches, its a factory rod, not a custom. Tried the warranty centre in Peterborough, but they could not locate one, I gave them the guys name in California as well but came back with the same results as well, the warranty program in the states is a different setup than the one in Canada, come back Lorne Green

Thanx for the replys, the tip section broke at the first guide from the tip, about 6 inches, its a factory rod, not a custom. Tried the warranty centre in Peterborough, but they could not locate one, I gave them the guys name in California as well but came back with the same results as well, the warranty program in the states is a different setup than the one in Canada, come back Lorne Green

Not sure I'm following you here. You mail or drop off the broken rod to Shimano in Peterborough, and they'll replace it, end of story.

I've dealt with the Peterboro office a few times and they've always gone way overboard to accomodate me and rectify the problem. I broke a rod once, 100% my carelessness, and they replaced it without question, and a couple times they've repaired reels for me without charge.

If they can't find a replacement tip,I'm also surprised they didn't just offer a new rod, even with a small replacement cost.

Yea they have been good to me as well , i bought a 10'6 loomis and i didnt like the epoxy work on it looks like they stopped spinning it before it dried so i called , the warrenty center , they sent Canpar to my house picked up the rod for free sent me a brand new one to my door no charge and all in 2 weeks

i was very impressed

Yea they have been good to me as well , i bought a 10'6 loomis and i didnt like the epoxy work on it looks like they stopped spinning it before it dried so i called , the warrenty center , they sent Canpar to my house picked up the rod for free sent me a brand new one to my door no charge and all in 2 weeks

i was very impressed

nice rod, 10'6 float series is the best bottom bouncer ever made, except maybe the 11'4 although I still like the 10'6