It's almost 8:30 pm, do you know where your windows updates are??

tjsa

I am guilty of not doing this as much as the rest, but at work today, I did all the updates on half of our laptops, and a couple of our work machines, and you have to do the windows updates at least twice, they don't give you all the updates at once. A couple of the laptops took 3 times to get all the updates and security stuff done.

Then, I ran spybot, ad-aware, disk defragmenter(even if it was not absolutely required), then chkdsk(in the command prompt).

Did my home machine tonight, which is why I am here so late, lol.

Like Raf says! Was a tad of a shock when everything looked different...but I like it much better than 6 for sure. My computer is always (auto) looking for updates and all I have to do is click okay at a time I'm not browsing on my sub speed dial up of 22,600 !

One thing I found is it does have more Phishing filter..so you may have to do some adjusting to get to places you use to go...

Edited by irishfield

I don't like phishing filters or all kinda of tool bars. It just clogges up my veiw takes up more memory. Then I'll have to buy a new computer who wants all that? I like things to be simple. That's one reason why I didn't upgrade to IE7. Nor will I upgarde to Microcsoft Vista. Thats a killer too. needs something like 1G to run the thing and 15G's to install. What am I Rich? :whistling:

dsn