Imagine

rylan

lol....i love it ....

i was fishing in san diego (point loma) california and my son and i went out on a charter for sea bass and some other kinda fish that looked like a bass up here but red and poisonous....anyways ...were chuggin out on this boat and the deck hands are giving instruction on how to catch the fish ( jigging ) lol..and to get our bait down as fast as possible so the sea lions dont get it ...well after about ten bass my son is eyeing one of the sea lions and decides to take his time getting his bait down...( purposely) and wham!!!!!!!!!! sea lion on!!!!!!!!!!! it almost ripped the rod from his hands as he was yelling for help and i just got there in the nick of time to grab the rod and him from going over.....i have never been spooled in a matter of seconds in my life....and all the time i was thinking ....ohhhh i hope this isnt tied at the bottom but i did try to fight him ...not a chance of stopping him at all .....luckily ...it wasnt tied on the spool for the very reason of smart arse kids that want to try to catch a lion....the power of them is totally amazing...