A Huge apology and a Big thank you

PERCHER

First of all I would like to make a Big apology to someone who I had promised to go on a fishing trip with.It appears being the short minded individual I am I had forgotten all about it and made plans to go out with a group of other guy's.This is not very nice thing to have done.I am usualy a man of my word.This person has been there for me when ever I needed him.Back in the early 90's when I was going through a very bad part of my life he was there for me.He is one of the best fishing partners a guy could ask for.And if it wasn't for him taking his time to teach me how to fish Lake Ontario for salmon I would never have ended up winning the boat in last years GOSD.He has to be one of the most nolagable salmon guys around.If there was ever someone who really deserves to win the Grand prize in the derby it's him.He spends more hours on that lake then anyone else I know.So Brent thank you so much for evey thing.Even though you are my younger brother I still look up to you.No one could ever ask for a better brother than YOU.

Dan

Good job man, I need to make an apology myself but its over something alot more sever than this. I took everything i had for granted and did my brother wrong. I can't muster up the balls to go apoligize to him yet and it's killing me. Hopefully this will push me to do so, thanks man.