uuummmm Gerritt?

Bernie

:lol: Joey. A little potato salad on the side and a tall cool one (a Joe Special mixture- thanks Joe!). mmmmmm!

KF he probably won't think of it until he sees this.

We did catch quite a few bass this weekend while targeting pickerel- they were voracious.

But the pickerel were biting, all in all a very good weekend.

P1030015.jpg

P1030010.jpg

P1030013.jpg

DSCF0227.jpg

ARGH!!!!...

There was a slap in the head moment in Gravenhurst! too far to turn back LOL!

We thought Joe grabbed em... Ahhh well.... thanks for posting the pics to prove I actually was fishing! LOL

another great weekend B.. see you in a few months!

G

Hey Bernie!

Thanks again for yet another excellent weekend! Yes, Gravenhurst was the head slapper! Sorry G! I thought you had taken care of your fish. How'd they taste Bernie!

Feeling a little knackered today, but feelin great!

Fishing was wonderful, company obviously first rate and did I mention the fishin was great!

Already lookin forward to cutting some holes in the ice with ya in February!

FishnSled has some pics I'm sure he'll post...

HH

PS...Baaaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by Headhunter

Well Bernie:

- Gerritt was busy trying to forget his fish, which tired him out!

- Terry was trying to come up with an excuse that could net him more time, say a week or two, up at your place.

- Will was trying to figure out if he had enough Fabreeze to clean out the rest of the boat or if he was going to have to stop and pick up some more on the way home...

The boys had alot on their minds! ... and very few function brain cells... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!LOL

HH

Bernie - Thanks again for your great hospitality. Simply an EPIC weekend!!! Didn't get a chance to say goodbye so I'll save that till the next time we meet. BTW - I think that might be Febreze on the lens.... :D

Joe and Gerritt, a pleasure as always. Too bad I didn't get to meet Bill's Mom but maybe the next time. Terry, nice to have met you and I'm sure we'll see you again.

Just a fantastic weekend was had by all. Stellar weather, good friends and the fishing was very good as well.

No PB's for anyone this trip but some nice fish were caught. This was one of 2 silvery blue walleye that I caught, more detailed shot of the colour further down. According to Bernie's Dad they all use to be this colour until they lake need to be stocked and the yellows were introduced.

IMG_6121.jpg

This was my biggest of the trip 64cm.

IMG_6122.jpg

Out for the evening bite. Bernie and his motley crew.

IMG_6123.jpg

IMG_6124.jpg

IMG_6125.jpg

Joe thought winter was coming and felt the need for his survival jacket.

IMG_6126.jpg

Here another "blue"

IMG_6129.jpg

You can see the blueish tint to the scales here.

IMG_6131.jpg

A beautiful Nippissing sunset.

IMG_6137.jpg

IMG_6143.jpg

The last fish of our trip Joe managed this beauty, apparently we weren't suppose to catch him were we did.... :)

IMG_6144.jpg

Thanks for the great times, the laughs and the memories guys! Till the next time.

Edited by fishnsled