Great day at the fishing show

nautifish

Well where to start.

Left the house just before 8.00am this morning arrived at the international center just before 9.00am. Not alot of traffic on the roads so that was nice. The car parks were packed and had to park like a 10 minute walk away from the main entrance.

Arrived at the show picked up my free goodie bag on the way in and picked up a free issue of ontario outdoors. Sarted heading down one of the ilses saw the fishergrl booth and was looking at there product when i heard this voice. Looked up and it was Julie fishergrl So stood and talked to her and her other half for a short while. Was good too see her & sean again. Brought some really nice bass t-shirts and a really nice fishing tv shirt which i absolutley love and you will see in the pictures coming up. Also some hats about 4 in total....lolWalked around some more dave mercer was doing his show up on the pavillion. After his seminar went to get an Autograph but the que was like a mile long so i thought i would go back after about half hr which i did. But he had dissapeared lol.....Spoke to a couple of his reps they tryed to reach him so i said i would be back. I then went to the rapala booth met up with barry from getting hooked and Aaron was no where around at the time. So i got more pictures and Autographs. Also met leo and ray from fish tv talked to them guys had some more autographs done and pictures taken. Then went to watch the cook off with bob izumi & sue and sue won hands down....lol... was alot of fun. Met bob Izumi got some Autographs and again more pictures, Then tryed to get dave mercer again and third time around with succes lol......Was awesome meeting him what a vantastic guy while i was waiting for dave to come to the booth met up with sean rickard man is that guy ever tall....I thought i was tall but man he over towered me. While i was with dave also met Maureen & gerrit was great meeting the both of you.

After talking to both dave and sean headed back over to the rapala booth and finally managed to catch Aaron shirley from getting hooked spoke to him for a short while was good too see him again.

So was a really fun filled day i had so much fun and for sure will be going again next yr. They had some really good deals on a few which i missed out on which i was kinda pished about. Knew i should of grabbed them while they were there but here was me naa i will wait. I had to unload back to the van twice i had so much stuff.....LOL.

I can honeslty say all the guys at the fishing show dave, sean, barry, Aaron ,

leo, ray, bob and everyone else i met they were all awesome guys. :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: Great to chat with and so cheery and freindly they were all awesome. :clapping::clapping:

I will most certainly be returning to the show next yr i had a great day out one day i shall not forget thats for sure.

And again a very big thankyou too TJ for the tickets thankyou so much.

A few pictures from today.

threeofus-1.jpg

myselfandseanrickard.jpg

myselfbobIzumi.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

fishergrl-1.jpg

Barryfromgettinghookedandmyself.jpg

Awsomeguy.jpg

mynewfishtvshirt.jpg

Also entered quite a few compatitions so fingers crossed lol :rolleyes:

Edited by nautifish

Nope jeremy got the shirt for a steal aswell as two really nice bass T-shirts. One thing this grl can do is barter :D lol

& yes rich i changed my shirt had a fleece on but after only walking around for half hr i was sweating like crazy it was so warm in there.

GCD I had a awesome day was great to finally meet some of the pro's.

Joey i am so sorry i missed ya grl maureen told me you were there i looked for you but could not find you anywhere. I guess i should have gone to where all the boats were huh! They had some beautys there today and man oh man was i ever tempted.....lol...... :whistling:

Great report Nautifish! It was great meeting you and the other half yesterday! All I heard was this scream and I was wondering who was making all that squeling noise until I looked up and saw you standing there.LOL. And yes it was a great show and we had a great time! :thumbsup_anim: Maybe next year we can all go together!

great pics tracy, WOW you sure got to meet alot of profesional fisherman,and had fun julie and i are sure glad we got to meet up with you guys,and im almost sure we are going to the sportsman show as well,maybe we can meet up there as well chat soon.....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Yeah i was on a mission for sure sean and i succeded lol....

I am adding a couple more pics that i cannot beleive i missed in this post....Man i feel bad and again My appoligies DAVE.......Blimey must have been havin a brain fart lol

Sean will be sure to let you guys know about the sports man show

Tryed to email Julie the picture but i have been having a hell of a timewith this site. Everything keeps screwing up on me.

Davemercer.jpg

myselfdavemaureen.jpg