just returned from fishing show

fishindevil

well hi everyone ,fishergirl and myself and our little fishergirl daughter were at the fishing show and she spotted the fishing pond full of trout and wanted to catch one,and she did a nice little rainbow trout,well that sure made her happy she was telling everyone who would listen that she got one...well she sure sounds like me...her dad..lol..lol :thumbsup_anim: ...and we had a great time and also met up with nautifish,[tracy] and her boyfreind and met loonytoon...and thats the only OFC people we seen,got to talk to ron james from fish TV,as well as dave mercer,and charlie wray,and also went to fishing world and got 2 really nice hats,and because we are members got a nice discount,also bought a few tail dancers and some reef runners,and bought a cool fish TV,jacket for $35 bucks.we also stopped by the fishergirl booth where my girlgreind meet the pro-angler and seen the prizes that she won for the etreme angler contest,put on by karl aka...kdawg,there was alot to see,and i ended up talking to lots of people that i knew,also got a nice hickory smokes summer sausage that a booth was selling,,,man is it good stuff....well seen some new products and talked to some reps,and then had enough,so overall i would say its still a pretty good show and it was nice to get out and see the new boats and to chat it up...so im looking forward to spring ,it makes me want to get my boat out right now and hit lake ontario....lol..lol and im wondering if anyone seen that awsome new lund,limited edition boat :w00t: ...man was it sweet,hade everything money can buy...if you seen it you would know what im talking about,so just letting you guys and gals know that we had a good day at the show ....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Edited by fishindevil

well hi everyone ,fishergirl and myself and our little fishergirl daughter were at the fishing show and she spotted the fishing pond full of trout and wanted to catch one,and she did a nice little rainbow trout,well that sure made her happy she was telling everyone who would listen that she got one...

We're waiting for the report, what did she get it on? Pictures? ;)

Glad you had a good time... Oh, that special edition Lund, I think that's Irishfield's boat on display :w00t:

-Brian

Hey Slowpoke, Our daughter caught the trout on a hook and a power grub, but needless to say that Fishindevil was off talking to someone while my daughter and I were out at the trout pond and she only had her line in the water not even 5 minutes and she hooked one, well that made her day. What made my day is we had a great time at the show with the family and I bought a pair of designer sunglasses and a charm braclet for myself and I met some awesome people! :thumbsup_anim: It was great to see Nautifish at the show!