ANYBODY FROM SUDBURY OR AROUND SUDBURY?

PAT

Are you sure you want to continue giving advise on lakes that you have stated earlier you don't get time to fish because both your parents work. Most of the advise you have given is general and has no bases other than what has been posted here and on other forums. Google is a wonderful tool but give it credit when you use it......

Art the Plumber, Brain Surgeon, Astronaut MENSA Jet Pilot who has climbed Mount Everest in my wheelchair in 1942. ( all before I was 16.)

Are you sure you want to continue giving advise on lakes that you have stated earlier you don't get time to fish because both your parents work. Most of the advise you have given is general and has no bases other than what has been posted here

What he said about Halfway Lake, for example, is right on. I've fished there. You might see lots of hooks deep down but you won't get many bites when you see that.

A tornado touchdown did mess up the place pretty bad a few years back.

If he got any more specific, people would be cranking on him for that. Let's assume he knows what he's talking about and has been willing to share. When I was his age, I knew a hell of a lot about what worked and what didn't on a number of lakes and rivers too.

Lots of good fish in Dunlop. I don't fish it myself simply because it gets too much traffic to suit me. It is one of very few lakes in the area that has walleye and they were stocked many years ago by the local fish and game club.

For sure, don't eat lakers out of Quirke Lake, it's illegal. Lakers in there are strictly c & r and have been for years now.

For sure don't bother fishing for walleye in Elliot Lake, there are none. There was some talk some years ago about stocking them there but nothing ever came of it. I'm sure if anyone took a walleye out of there, it would hit the local papers.

Pike have spread all through the Marshland River system and I don't know that they were accidentally stocked. Could have been a high water year that allowed them to get over the falls at McCarthy or maybe some eggs were carried in by herons. Who knows? Folks have been catching them from this system for 10 or 12 years now.

PAT

Are you sure you want to continue giving advise on lakes that you have stated earlier you don't get time to fish because both your parents work. Most of the advise you have given is general and has no bases other than what has been posted here and on other forums. Google is a wonderful tool but give it credit when you use it......

Art the Plumber, Brain Surgeon, Astronaut MENSA Jet Pilot who has climbed Mount Everest in my wheelchair in 1942. ( all before I was 16.)

holy smokes are you kidding me... i want to help people out and they still bash me. every thing i have stated is 100% honest self opinion and found out.

i have been fishing all my life and have been going steady for 2 times a week for 4 years now. what do you have against me?

What he said about Halfway Lake, for example, is right on. I've fished there. You might see lots of hooks deep down but you won't get many bites when you see that.

A tornado touchdown did mess up the place pretty bad a few years back.

If he got any more specific, people would be cranking on him for that. Let's assume he knows what he's talking about and has been willing to share. When I was his age, I knew a hell of a lot about what worked and what didn't on a number of lakes and rivers too.

thnks for backing me up holy smokes some people can be ignorant. i might be only sixteen but how many sixteen year olds do you know who has over 23 000$ in tournament winnings and has a scholarship to mcmasters u?And has a part time job as a macanics assistant(laid off for now:( )

Lots of good fish in Dunlop. I don't fish it myself simply because it gets too much traffic to suit me. It is one of very few lakes in the area that has walleye and they were stocked many years ago by the local fish and game club.

For sure, don't eat lakers out of Quirke Lake, it's illegal. Lakers in there are strictly c & r and have been for years now.

For sure don't bother fishing for walleye in Elliot Lake, there are none. There was some talk some years ago about stocking them there but nothing ever came of it. I'm sure if anyone took a walleye out of there, it would hit the local papers.

Pike have spread all through the Marshland River system and I don't know that they were accidentally stocked. Could have been a high water year that allowed them to get over the falls at McCarthy or maybe some eggs were carried in by herons. Who knows? Folks have been catching them from this system for 10 or 12 years now.

forgive my booboo. they where illegally stocked from depot. not ''accidently''

Never used to be pike in Depot either. They were in McCarthy, the next lake down. Once they got into Depot, they had access right up through the system.

wow thats wierd. i alwase thought pike where native to depot... we actualy targeted them on depot. have you ever been to ten mile lake north of dunlop.. i heard it was good fishing for lakers. requires a little portage though.

holy smokes are you kidding me... i want to help people out and they still bash me. every thing i have stated is 100% honest self opinion and found out.

i have been fishing all my life and have been going steady for 2 times a week for 4 years now. what do you have against me?

UMMMMM NO I AM NOT KIDDING YOU

My B.S meter is going off full blast and your previous posts are all geared to jerk people around. You have contradicted yourself so often that when you read your posts in order you can see the pattern of your editing of the world of reality. Your tone of your posts are to stir the board up and I have seen people like you before and have seen them leave many times over the years.My fear is that you will cause a good member who I do want to be around stop posting after he finds out he was suckered into a situation that he feels embarrassed about. I have you in the category of a kid who is bored and is jerking around allot of good people and laughing as the post count grows.

2 times a week for 4 years This is just one example of the Bull I read from you If you do the math here that is 440 times between the age of 12 and 16 "No drivers license and both parents work" and not even counting the down time of the frozen water times.

I think my claims behind my name are more likely than the Crap you are putting out. I am waiting for one of two things to happen either for you to get tired of jacking people and fade away or for the moderators to get to the point where you hang yourself and get locked down. The moderators hands are tied by politics..... mine are not so I can speak my mind and my opinions risking only my good name and my account here which so far has never been in danger.

I will finish with this and say I hope your posts change direction and you can prove me wrong and become a functional contributing non Bulling member of OFC. At the present time I will continue to read your posts and call you on any Bull if I feel you are jerking the chain of one of my friends on OFC. This post should make my position clear and I am not interested in bantering back and forth for your private entertainment. Fell free to P.M. if you want any more clarification.

Art

thnks for backing me up holy smokes some people can be ignorant. i might be only sixteen but how many sixteen year olds do you know who has over 23 000$ in tournament winnings and has a scholarship to mcmasters u?And has a part time job as a macanics assistant(laid off for now:( )

Patrick, I mean you no disrespect, but there you've made two statements which you're going to have to support. Both would be quite an accomplishment for a 16 year old, so you can understand that people will be skeptical.

Edited by Jocko

Do they offer french courses at Mcmaster, because i can't see them giving you a scholarship with that spelling!! A little white lie here and there is ok Patrick, but you are going way overboard with such a statement. At sisteen you are prabably in grade 11, so i don't think you would have received a university scholarship unless you skipped a grade or two.

Do they offer french courses at Mcmaster, because i can't see them giving you a scholarship with that spelling!! A little white lie here and there is ok Patrick, but you are going way overboard with such a statement. At sisteen you are prabably in grade 11, so i don't think you would have received a university scholarship unless you skipped a grade or two.

You may want to check out a spell check yourself... :rolleyes: ... is sisteen really a word??? :dunno:

cram Posted Today, 09:54 PM

Only on the internet do adults have full blown arguments with 16 yr old kids (who aren't their own).

Yikes.

... aint that sumpin'? :rolleyes: ... here in Hogswaller, he'd be cleansing my toilet with his toothbrush!!! <_<

Edited by GCD

You may want to check out a spell check yourself... :rolleyes: ... is sisteen really a word??? :dunno:

... aint that sumpin'? :rolleyes: ... here in Hogswaller, he'd be cleansing my toilet with his toothbrush!!! <_<

Well how does the saying go,"It takes a community to raise a child" thanks Dr, Phil,lol

I don't see anything wrong with trying to teach the kid some things about ethics and perhaps telling the truth which clearly he is perhaps blowing some smoke, reminds me of a family member,what i do is divide everything py 3.14 (pie) and then you get somewhere near the truth.

Do they offer french courses at Mcmaster, because i can't see them giving you a scholarship with that spelling!!

:lol:

Did I mentioned I traveled to all those tournaments on my bike? Pulling the boat was a bugger.

HAAAAAAA!!

I'd have to agree with most people on here, and I think that a little embellishment is happening.

There's no doubt that you have quite a bit of fishing experience (for a 16 yr old), but c'mon dude....$23,000 and an underage scholarship.

Hey, are you the guy that caught the 10 lb Rice Lake Bass too???