Spiel

Gerritt

I found the Fish Crisp article in the news section interesting....and I know the work that goes into news section gets little recognition... I visit it daily (I am a news junky) I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work that goes into keeping us informed.

Gerritt

I find those articles interesting Nice to know about the fish crisp purchase as I like using the stuff. It was interesting to find out Penn had sold out to Shakespeare...wonder what changes they will make.

Edited by Garyv

Yeah..Yeah Gerritt.

WTG Spiel.......I've been a reader of your provided news for some time now and truly enjoy the info it brings......

maybe I get it in my monthy newsletters from the various associations or publications but for sure I read it here first.at the very least...an explained version..coutesy, SPIEL

thanks again Spiel........and good of you to bring it up Gerritt.

I guess I should click on more of them buttons all over this website. The news is the button that is on top in line with the many other features on the website. Thanks to all of the authors that take the time to contribute. I am guessing that if anyone finds something news worth they can submit it to one of the mods and they can run it thru legal to see if it can be included in future statements. Thanks for the time and another cool feature on this site.

Art

The FishCrisp article was a really interesting one. I sure hope the new company doesn't go changing the recipe or anything. "Original" and "Blue Batter" are my favs!

I also hope that Rock Masden could find a position with the new company because he's pretty much the face of the product, not to mention the inventor. Sounds like he may have sold the business too soon.