Casey Cup results

dheitzner

I have seen and heard guys say it,s not worth it,dump thier tank.I thought he would of been fishing the whole thing.Every ounce counts.If yer fishing the circuit.

Thanks Charles.

On a side note,I see Strubby did ok for a guy that doesnt like Simcoe.LOL Good for him.

Edited by misfish

Ya, if you're fishing the circuit it can possibly matter, but probably won't with the way the points system is set up. You gotta remember this is always the biggest field of the year by a large margin. 15 lbs won't even register enough points to help really when you consider finishing close to last at a . Also, with the weigh-ins sometimes being as long as they are, guys who have been through it a few times will clear out to give the ones wanting to weigh-in some more time.

I'm sure some people also legitimately did not catch a fish and some people missed the check in due to the nasty conditions. I know guys that have driven boats on Erie for years that said it was still kinda ugly getting back to the narrows. I clipped the tops off of 2 and narrowly missed submarining. I was taking them over the front on the troller, which is very rare in a champ. I was in no rush as I only had 3 for like 7, so I can't imagine what someone scrambling to get back woulda done.

I heard Dougie and Desforges won on Monday with Graves in 2nd. Man those guys are good.