More Niagara cats

bigugli

After being stuck home for a week, it was good to get out on a gorgious day like today. Judy dropped me off at the park before 8 and I walked in to my secluded spot. Got a mixed assortment for the early part of the day.

DSCN2526.jpg

DSCN2530.jpg

DSCN2534.jpg

DSCN2535.jpg

I was having quite the morning out there all by myself. The blue in the last pic was5-6 lb. but he was all head. About 11, my tranquility was shattered by the brood. They decided to hunt me down for the day and share some time. Wasn't long before we were all furiously hooking into fish.

The daughter's first cat , and she won't go near one to touch it. :P

DSCN2538.jpg

Amy's first cat, same problem :lol: ( the son's main squeeze)

DSCN2537.jpg

Jr. Playing net minder for me.

DSCN2543.jpg

The fight was pretty hot on a few of the larger fish we were catching. Lots of head shakes and runs.

DSCN2545.jpg

DSCN2547.jpg

DSCN2548.jpg

DSCN2566.jpg

The girls were still having fun as well.

DSCN2556.jpg

DSCN2568.jpg

At the end of it all, I'm so glad they came out and joined me for the day. We don't do enough of this any more. It was a lot of fun. :wub: I think some will have serious sunburns to deal with tonight :stretcher:

Great report Bruce!!! :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

I don't know how clean that water is, but if you're eating some of the fish out of there... you really should take home some of those catfish!

They is goooood!!! :P

We always grab a couple of feeds in the earlier spring when the water is cold. Once the water warms up, the flesh takes on a muddy taste and is not as firm.