How much would you pay

edmichit

The trade in value of my 1998 30 Evinrude T/ss.. is 1100.00$ Kijiji has one for 1400.00 and another for 1300.00

to give you an idea expect to pay somewhere around those prices.

Try to find the golden engine instead ' actually it's silver ' 1993- 1995 Yamaha 30/ 3 cylinder they're bulletproof

...lighter than the comparable 25-30 and much much faster... I've been looking for that outboard now for 10 yrs.

Good Luck...

RFS

:canadian:

Just for a reference point, I bought a new motor last summer. I was going to trade my old one in ...it was a 1999 30hp 2 stroke Mariner. I could have traded it to the dealer but instead, my neighbour was having trouble with his motor and so I sold mine to him (less than 50 hours on it). I asked for $1,000. for it and I threw in the travel cover, a new spare gas tank and two spare re-built props. He was thrilled and I was happy with that. It was worth more though.

Just for a reference point, I bought a new motor last summer. I was going to trade my old one in ...it was a 1999 30hp 2 stroke Mariner. I could have traded it to the dealer but instead, my neighbour was having trouble with his motor and so I sold mine to him (less than 50 hours on it). I asked for $1,000. for it and I threw in the travel cover, a new spare gas tank and two spare re-built props. He was thrilled and I was happy with that. It was worth more though.

ROY!!! You ripped yourself off and gave your neighbor an AWESOME deal...do you have anything else for sale?

ROY!!! You ripped yourself off and gave your neighbor an AWESOME deal...do you have anything else for sale?

I didn't get ripped off Randy. He's my neighbour, I wasn't going to get a lot more from the dealer and the stuff that I threw in, I had no more use for anyway. So, everyone's happy.

I didn't get ripped off Randy. He's my neighbour, I wasn't going to get a lot more from the dealer and the stuff that I threw in, I had no more use for anyway. So, everyone's happy.

True enough Roy.... but... your neighbor still got an AWESOME deal..

i have a 25hp mariner...is wicked fast but always at the shop....traded from a 20hp electric start johnson...johnsons rule but it was to heavy and not enough speed....should have went with a yammy....merc makes mariner and now i know why the call them the "black anchor"...but they are fast and light