Caps and Pens

Angler16

I think carolina will win the series and take on the caps. Ovie will turn it on all the young guys like backstrom,semin and even older guys like ,federov, kozlov and clark. The key is Varlamov. If the Canes win this series i truly believe washington is the faster better team. When it comes to Chicago i honestly thing their young roster will Patty kane on fire and Byflugien in front of Osgood they will do ok. I dont want detroit to win it again.

If the refs let the boys play tomorrow the Caps will have it.They have killed the Caps to a point that they are afraid to finish a check cause they will be penalized.I love my boys but this is not the year.Next year and the next few after they will be very stout.I do hope the Pens go down in flames cause I so love Marty.

Joe

I think carolina will win the series and take on the caps. Ovie will turn it on all the young guys like backstrom,semin and even older guys like ,federov, kozlov and clark. The key is Varlamov. If the Canes win this series i truly believe washington is the faster better team. When it comes to Chicago i honestly thing their young roster will Patty kane on fire and Byflugien in front of Osgood they will do ok. I dont want detroit to win it again.

Speak Canadian Plse. Oh now what have I started.

Just kidding little fella.

Edited by holdfast

I'm rooting for.......... nope not gonna do it cause I'll jinx it :P

That's one way to always be right. ;)

I don't have a rooting interest, I was just hoping for some good hockey and maybe 3-4 overtimes. I don't think too many people would have predicted this after six pretty good games between these two teams. :huh:

Two more games tomorrow.

I believe caps deserve it more, i cannot stand Crosby and they had their shot last year.

Like him or not, he's setting a very high bar. Ask Ovechkin if you have any doubts. It's one thing to be a flash in the pan, albeit a bright and reasonably consistent flash, and a whole nuther world to be Crosby right now. He's proving that you don't have to be I'm Mr. Centre Of The Universe to win games for your team. I'm more and more impressed with him and his work ethic.

JF