Map of Ontario Tackle, Bait and Boat Launches

xeon

View Tackle/Bait/Boat Launch Map in a larger map

WORK IN PROGRESS! If you cannot view the map above, plaese click the "View Tackle/Bait/Boat Launch Map in a larger map.

If you would like to add a Tackle Shop, Bait Shop, or Boat Launch to the map please:

1) Post a Reply or Private Message me with the FULL address of the Store or Boat Launch with an optional breif description

OR

2) If you would like to get involved with the project and update the map as things go, please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with your email address. You may need a GMail account, or you will have to register your existing email through Google (ex:hotmail, yahoo, ect).

Please avoid giving a review of the store (ex: Customer Service, High/Low Prices, ect). However try to include the following if you want: Hours, Contact Info, Products Carried, or the Cost of the Boat Launch.

Please DO NOT post any fishing spots!And yes I know, it probably starts off zoomed way in on Sault Ste. Marie.

Edit: I have most of the major tackle and bait stores up, so if anyone knows any of those smaller family owned stores please post the address. I also only have a few boat launches posted, so again if you know where one is just give a couple of streets around it and I should be able to find it. And thanks to people who have contributed!

Edited by xeon

Well, if I did it all in mapsource I may be able to export the waypoints to google maps, as well as have a copy of them on mapsource.... Ill check it out for you.

Sorry, I cant quite get it to work. I can only export waypoints to gps, not POIs. So basically it would be a pain in the arse to use on a gps. Checking out the map beforehand, and setting a waypoint on your gps is the only way.

Edited by xeon

Hmmm...cant find an exact address of the Whitby Boat Launch into Lake Ontario (via the Port of Whitby)....here are directions and a map for you though.....

For the launch ramp, take Brock Street South to Victoria and turn right. Take the third left onto Gordon Street. The ramp is directly opposite from the Lakeridge Health Whitby on the east side of Gordon Street.

whitbylaunch.jpg

This is an awesome idea. Now we can search for a reference near our destination....

Bill's Bait and Tackle

534 Upper James St.

Hamilton, Ontario

L9C 2Y2

905-388-LURE(5873)

Fishing World Outdoor Centre

2411 Barton Street East

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

L8E 2W9

(905) 573-2288

Hamilton Harbour Bayfront Park Boat Launch

Harbourfront Dr. and Bay St. N