A big Atlantic!!!

bucktail

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
:clapping::thumbsup_anim:

did you miss the part where is said:

"I'M NOT A BIO" or do you just not like me because of the cormorant thread?

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i respect the fact that bios make informed decisions yes.

and i respect the fact that they do whats best for the ecosystem, not what's best for obnoxious fisherman show hosts who feel our entire watershed is just one big personal fishpond.

A nice fish by bucktail turns to this???

It's nothing personal or anything to do with liking you or not liking you. I don't even know you. I find your comments to show that your attitude is consistent with the "bios" Darryl describes, whether you are one or not.

Where have you met these "bios"?

What attitude is it that you are referring to? Do these "bios" offer facts and or opinions you disagree with? Or don't understand? Or can't understand? Or won't understand?

Do these "bios" that you have experienced this "attitude" from refuse to back-up their positions with research and proof?

Do these "bios" (that you have experienced this "attitude" from) refuse to back-up their positions with research and proof?

Based on the regs in Zone 11 and the treatment of the Temagami Stewardship...... YES !

Now can we get back to Bucktails fishing trip....

I hope no one tries to dispute THIS one.

Nice brown!

See sig.

<runs hides>

You should baby that one, pull out all the stops. White linen table cloth, bottle of wine older than your kids........that's like a $1200 fish, most expensive dinner you'll have this year!

Chronzey's favourite thing to do in the world is criticize the MNR. Next to eating of course.

He's completely out of touch with his sport. Like the Don Cherry of fishing.

So out of touch here he is filming a segment for his show on the new Port Dalhousie pen project last week..........y'know the one he's been harping on about for years up by his firepit in Owen Sound.

And not one bio in sight..........

Jerry20Rob20Daryl1.jpg

Edited by CLofchik

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
So out of touch here he is filming a segment for his show on the new Port Dalhousie pen project last week..........y'know the one he's been harping on about for years up by his firepit in Owen Sound.

And not one bio in sight..........

Jerry20Rob20Daryl1.jpg

LOOK AT HIM LICKIN HIS LIPS!