Steelheading With Ben Beattie ~ Pic's & Video

solopaddler

Wow Mike, you made it look like I knew what I was doing!! hahaha. Great report buddy. What a fantastic summary of our day, awesome pics and vids. That was too much fun and I know we'll have a 'round two'. Isn't anybody going to poke fun at my spinning reel? lol. Honestly, steelheading/floatfishing isn't as easy as you guys make it look. I kinda felt like a fish out of water, however, I had a great teacher... with the patience of a saint!! Thanks again Mike, it was definitely a trip I'll never forget.

Steve - pleasure to finally meet you. Funny that it wasn't even a fishing related event. Neil was awesome!! Everybody Knows This is Nowhere was my fav but there were a lot of great classics. Down by The River, also incredable. And I could go on, and on, and on.........

Good to meet you and dave as well, Will.

Edited by BenBeattie

Wow Mike, you made it look like I knew what I was doing!! hahaha. Great report buddy. What a fantastic summary of our day, awesome pics and vids. That was too much fun and I know we'll have a 'round two'. Isn't anybody going to poke fun at my spinning reel? lol. Honestly, steelheading/floatfishing isn't as easy as you guys make it look. I kinda felt like a fish out of water, however, I had a great teacher... with the patience of a saint!! Thanks again Mike, it was definitely a trip I'll never forget.

Steve - pleasure to finally meet you. Funny that it wasn't even a fishing related event. Neil was awesome!! Everybody Knows This is Nowhere was my fav but there were a lot of great classics. Down by The River, also incredable. And I could go on, and on, and on.........

Good to meet you and dave as well, Will.

Hey cool you're around, didn't think you'd be near a computer anytime soon.

Hopefully you and the boys are busy pounding big lakers. :)