Dave Mercer Tonight!!

TJQ

Ola!! were back.... Even got some fish!! Great family trip.... I got a crapload of email to attended to and then its down to Brantford on Friday!!

I dont know why everyone is not talking about these shows more all I can say is you are a fool to miss them we had one heck of a great time last night my daughter and I went out and hope to make it to the London one tomorrow it is worth the time it takes to get there and more. I also know that there could be more shows if these ones are a s packed as Sarnia was last night.

If you saw the show last week on Erie and want to have a day out like that paul the charter captin was also there and will help get you started I know I took notes and will be using them this year (If I get my butt to Erie) he had alot to talk about from dypsy divers to jet divers spoons to trolling baits he covered alot in his segment.

IMG_4366.jpg

Jp was a great speaker the only bad thing I could say is that you dont get to keep the lure if he hooks you unlike Dave who sais if he hooks ya you get to keep the lure :devil: (sorry you had to be there to see it last night I know one person who will remember it well) and no people or fishermen were hurt more then they would be if out fishing with buddies. Jp knows his stuff and sure did talk alot about teh rivers I wish I had known some of this stuff when I was fishing bows years ago in the rivers it would have saved me alot of time with the reties and he will even give you some info that is not well shared like why it is that some are catching all the fish and others are not we have all seen the posts or been on a river when one or two people are drifting the same as you but landing everything and you get nothing JP shares some good info.

IMG_4373.jpg

Dave well I dont know what to say he is a mad man and does not stop from the second he gets on stage until you leave the building you can here him funny as hell and knows what he is talking about.

here are a couple shots my daughter took she was getting ready to take her 50th pic of him so he had to pose but I think this one would also be great for the poop story

IMG_4398.jpg

I think Dave was ready for some Sub Way

IMG_4389.jpg

It was nice to meet Ryan for the first time off the board he is a great guy stop over and say Hi his wife is expecting there second child any day but he is still out doing the show. I got to meet a couple others but did not get there names.

IMG_4364.jpg

IMG_4403.jpg

I would be there in a heartbeat. I just wish they were closer than six hours away.

I got a breif glimpse of Dave at the Ottawa show and thought he was great. I wanted to dive into the pool after his lure but I couldn't get close enough to do it.