Cabela's Canada

Golfisher

Correct. THose are CDN prices and there is no duty. Cabela's opens in Winnipeg first. Kind of weirdish.

Because thats where SIR mail order use to be before it was bought out by Cabelas.

Even if there was a Cabelas in Toronto, I think bass pro would continue to keep most of the average joe market.

Edited by xeon

When I'm in the States I order more items on-line from Cabela's than BPS.

BPS has tons of "House-brand" items that are often on sale.

Cabela's has house brand items too, but they seem to have name brands on sale more often.

Both store operate in Phoenix Arizona, and a trip to the big city, for me, means a visit to both stores...grin.

Edited by garry2rs

Cabela's house brand stuff is a far suppirior product than the BPS, I have some rods from Cabelas that are 30 + years and still goingstrong.

How can you argue with Cabela's return policy.

If Cabelas had opened up here insted of BPS at the same location I know that the wife would have had me either evicted from the house or had Cabelas evict me B) .

FLEX

Based on this thread I have just checked out the Cabela's Canada web site. There is more selection in the general store/gas station in Emsdale. Holy doodle man! Did they promote the janitor to web master or what? It looks like a half :asshat: 'ed effort at best.

We deserve better than to be thrown a bone with so little meat. Go Le Baron!!

Jim

I didnt think it was too bad of a selection.....if only they would move east!

I am talking about being compared to their US website in both quality and quantity. If you think that the Canadian site is not too bad, check out the US one. You'll wet your pants.

Jim