What a Beautiful day

ohhenrygsr

Orillia - Lagoon City - Washago

10:29 AM EDT Monday 6 April 2009

Snowfall warning for

Orillia - Lagoon City - Washago continued

Heavy snowfall today.

A significant low pressure area currently tracking across Lake Erie will pass along the lower lakes today. Wet snow associated with the low has enveloped the extreme southwest through the Dundalk Highlands into southern Georgian Bay. It will continue throughout much of the day for many regions. General snowfall amounts up to 15 centimetres are forecast by tonight.

The snow will taper off to a few flurries tonight with the exception being areas to the south-southeast of Lake Huron and Georgian Bay where flurries and localized snowsqualls are expected. Several more centimetres of snow are likely in some of these areas. A snow squall warning is not out of the question for some snow belt locales, but seems somewhat unlikely as the squalls are not expected to be particularly intense.

Some blowing snow is also expected in many regions - mainly tonight as the mercury dips below the freezing mark.

Travel may be difficult due to accumulating snow and some blowing and drifting.

dsc07251.jpg

dsc07249z.jpg

dsc07250n.jpg

Beautiful to look at.. nothing else! Really screwed up my day/possibly week as I need to pull out and rotate everything in the hangar and can't because of this crap and the now mud beneath it... but it is Canada! lol

Wife had to go to TO to accompany daughter for a scan and took almost 3 hours to get to the Holland Marsh alone this morning.. Everyone 20KPH on #93.

No white stuff here in port dover just over cast and drizzly rain.......

You can keep the white stuff.... :D

Look on the bright side though we are forecast a beautiful easter weekend to date!

Yes i know that could change but i'm staying postive... ;)

I want to get out for some perch on thursday! :D

never ceases to amaze me how people drive so slow-20km/h!? I went into Orillia this morning and same thing-60km all the way..I'm all for driving safe and adapting to the weather but..get out of the way or stay home!!!

sorry for the rant, must be the weather!!

hurry up easter weekend.....looks nice

never ceases to amaze me how people drive so slow-20km/h!? I went into Orillia this morning and same thing-60km all the way..I'm all for driving safe and adapting to the weather but..get out of the way or stay home!!!

sorry for the rant, must be the weather!!

hurry up easter weekend.....looks nice

Coldwater to orillia is only a 80k limit anyways. whats wrong with driving 60k if the roads are crap? My g/f used to drive like you ( i have to do the speed limit, screw the conditions) untill she wrote off her car on the 400. Better to be safe than sorry.