April OFN e-Magazine

TJQ

Its been a long road, but here is my 100th issue.

biggerlogo.jpg

Panfish Jig Details By Tim Allard

If you're a fan of panfish you undoubtedly have a good selection of jigs in your tackle box. Baits ranging from 1/32- to 1/8-ounce are common weights for catching perch, sunfish and crappie. Yet beyond their weight, another big factor is how these tiny jigs are dressed. When fish are finicky this is a critical detail. Read on for a review of some of the top panfish jig styles you should have in your tackle box.

Spring Steelhead By Tyler Dunn

Every angler tries it and often most give up. It’s slippery, damp, and often leaves you frustrated and fishless. Fishermen and women spend countless hours on the banks of Great Lake tributaries in search of spawning rainbow trout each spring. Mouths of rivers where steelhead begin to congregate in late winter become an open water hotspot at ice out. As the water begins to warm steelhead will begin their spring run up rivers to spawn.

Adjusting Boat Control by Pete Maina

Efficiency is a very key element in muskie fishing. The lower the density of a fish species, the more you need to optimize your time on the water. Adjusting boat position on structures as patterns emerge can really save time, increasing water coverage of the effective zone and ultimately resulting in more strikes.

The Fundamentals of Flouro! by Justin Hoffman

As the old adage goes, the weakest link between you and a fish falls squarely on the shoulders of your line. With a market saturated with choices, including monofilament, copolymer, and braid, shedding some light on the latest to join the fraternity – fluorocarbon – will help you become a more informed, and successful angler.

Facts of Fishing Seminar Series

Don’t miss your opportunity to catch all the excitement, entertainment and information that is packed into Facts of Fishing THE SHOW every week on television LIVE!

Land o' Lakes Lodge

Affordable Spring and Fall fishing trips!

Get North!

Stressed? need a vacation? Visit Get North to find your Northern Ontario get-away!

Fishing Lodge Classifieds

Come fish your heart out at one of these many Lodges, Camps and Resorts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i hate big roller coasters too.

if i was you i would start small first. go on little roller coaster or things like that. and when you start to see that its not so bad it will give you a little more courage for bigger rides.

you probably wont be all for it but it will be somewhat easier.

my sister wants me to go on some ride were you shoot up like half a mile in the sky and than come back down just as fast.

its a knotts berry farm

but good luck with that

Thanks