OFNC London G2G April 16th

Hey guys - first off I'm going to get 1 thing out of the way. Anybody who see's this thread as "spam" will have to deal with it. I've been a part of OFC since long before I even met Dave, and as a member of OFC have every right to try and get some of the gang together, and what could be a better excuse?

Anyways - I'll be at all the show's, bust seeing as London is my closest major Center, and where I spend most of my time when I have to "run into town" I was thinking maybe we could set up a London OFC G2G on the 16th. I was thinking everybody could hit up the FOF Live Seminars with Dave, JP (both OFNER's) and Paul Powis, then head out for a couple cold ones afterwards? Or if you bring the family for the show maybe go somewhere that the kiddies could accompany us?

Who's in? I've never been able to make it out to a London G2G and would love to meet some of you guys. C'mon Brian - Let's get'er done!!!

Cheers,

Ryan

Hey guys - Let's try to gather up a bit more of the london crew, and try to figure out a place to meet. Anybody know of a place we could have a few drinks but also maybe have the family tag along. I'm fairly certain my wife (8.5 months pregnant lol ) and 2 year old will be tagging along...?

Cheers,

Ryan

I'm pretty sure the London crew usually meets at a place at the NE corner of Southdale and Wharencliff Rd, Jacks maybe?

Waaay back in the day we used to meet at Bernies, which is on Adelaide just south of Oxford (ask Roy, haha).

It certainly doesn't matter to me, I'm not even 100% sure if I can make it yet.

Final Score was where the London G2G have been recently. Since the ownership change, the best wings in town have gotten horrible (in my opinion) My vote would be to go to the Alibi on Oxford just east of Wharncliffe.

jjcanoe

Hey guys!

What a week so far! The crowds have been awesome the past two nights! Everybody's been having a blast, there's been some awesome give aways from all the sponsors involved and we've had a lot of kids who seem genuinely interested and just plain out excited about catching the fishing fever! Get you're family and friends out to the show tonight! I'm on my blackberry so if you guys can set up the g2g and let me know where were going when yous get here thayd be great! I have to get back to work. Look forward to meeting you all!

Cheers

I was going to go to the Alibi at oxford and wharncliffe right after the show.....

Post if this works for you...

TDunn

I thought that was the plan as well. I might not be able to make the show depending on whether or not I want sleep but will try and meet up with everyone after for sure.

Cheers.