shark fishing

boddah

I am thinking of going out to new bruinswick or nova scotia this summer and want to try some deepsea fishing. I have fished before down south but not up here. I 've done some searching but didnt come up with much. Let me know if anyone has fished out that way and their experiences, or if you have any suggestions on a great fishing trip! Salmon, shark, cod, sturgeon........i'm up for anything out of my ordinary bass, pike type of fishing.

thanks for any info

mike :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by boddah

Contact Art at Blue Shark Charters (902) 830-4115. He is the best! I have fished in many countries and with many guides and he is simply on a different level. He has only the best equipment and takes every precaution possible to insure everybodies safety. I fish with him for a couple of days every year. The last time I was out I caught a 310 pound Blue that was just over 10 feet long. It took me just over 2 hours. You can see it on the "Getting Hooked" website in the archived episodes. That should give you a good idea of what fishing with Art is all about.

Mitch

As Karl said, blue fin tuna will make a boy out of a man. I have heard first hand of fights that last over 24 hours!

I remember seeing a show where Lee Wulf was fishing blue fin tuna.

The shot I still remember nearly 30 years after seeing the show was aired was a shot from the fly bridge of an umbrella rig in the prop wash and the head of a 1000# tuna came out of no where. The head on it was the size of a volkswagon and it had an eye as big as a dinner plate. Awesome!!!!!! :D