The Odyssey is coming!!!

Pigeontroller

Brought to you by the Hamilton and K/W Chapters of Muskies Canada!

April 25th ain't far off, what's better than fighting the crowds at the local tribs? Come see Aaron Shirley, Bob Mehsikomer,Larry Ramsell, and MNR Biologists Jason Borwick and Arunus Liskaukus give thier presentations.

JBs Fishing Depot will have all their Muskie gear there, many local custom bait makers and more!

All proceeds raised by Muskies Canada go back into the fishery via MNR projects!!!

This is your chance to help! Come out and help support Muskie Conservation!

http://www.muskiescanada.ca/whats_new/odyssey.php

Edited by Pigeontroller

For anyone with an interest in musky fishing, this is an excellent show and a great way to spend a day. Alot of tackle and fishin gear from around Ontario is available and there's always some excellent speakers putting on seminars every year.

Myself, I'm looking forward to hearing Bob Mehsikomer, he's got an excellent TV show and his seminar should be good too.

A bunch of us usually meet up for breakfast at 7:00 just down the road from the hotel then head over and spend the entire day.

Always guaranteed to be a great show !!

Since this was posted months ago I've been thinking about it. It's only 15 mins down the road from my place....

But did you have to schedule it for the trout opener?

You're killin' me here. :D

Now Mike, all the Steelies you land in a season and you want to be out on Opener fighting the crowds??? :huh:

For you guys that dont know this show is every other year I made the mistake 4 years ago and did not go I was not thinking that I would ahve t owait 2 years to go so if you are at all interested come out it will be a great time. We have our room booked from Friday to Sunday it will be a great time for sure.

Lew I also want to see Bob and check out what he has to say his show is in my top 3 for musky shows ;)

motion to make the next one in two years sometime in february?

late april = ice out trout & one of my fave times to be on the water

have fun everyone

Not a bad idea! Raf, I always wonder why you don't belong to Muskies Canada? You could help organize the 2011 Odyssey, as of right now we lack for people stepping up!