O/T 11 dead in Alabama shooting spree

OhioFisherman

loaded up the site and not only did I see that but posted a minute ago 15 dead in Germany school shooting. What the hell is the world coming to??? I've gotten pissed off before sure, but never did it cross my mind to go on a shooting rampage!

Terrible thing to happen for sure, Glen I was pretty sure you were farther north, not like yankee north just a bit closer to the middle.

Had some moron shoot and kill like 5 family members here then himself over the weekend? Saves a trial, the world is a crazy place.

Some things just dont make sense.

Ive got 3 midterm exams and two final papers due this week...and Im about to blow a gasket as we speak but something like that just would never cross my mind.

I dont get it.

Sad day and then see what happened in Germany. Was in Washington DC on business this week and took a drive through Arlington natiornal cemetary - they have 30 burials a day of soldiers and seeing what is going on it is tough when you see a funeral in Arlington for a solider who fought for freedom and people do things like this in Alabama....just wrong.