BPS Spring Sale

Stoty

visited the big classic today and had a great time spending\saving money. lol

lots of deals on a variety of things i did'n't need ,,,, but having too many is always better than the alternative.

grabbed some rubber swimbaits ,which are new tackle for me , a cheap back-up reel,just 'cause, some trout spinners and a few booyah spinnerbaits. a net, trailer hooks for the spinnerbaits , a bunch of storm lures and acouple packs of stren sonic braid.

everything was on sale so it didn't hurt too much. wasn't all that busy there at 3:30 so parking wasn't the usual nightmare.

depending on how late i stay on simcoe tomorrow i might stop in again on the way home,,, just'cause.

I managed to drop 2 hun there this morning. I got most of what I was looking for including a reel, a bunch of treble hooks for my cranks, a net, a digital scale, some line, a few crankbaits, a double bucktail spinner and a claking rap. Would have loved to shop more but I was alone and have 3 very active daughters of which the eldest is 7 and the youngest is 2. That in itself was a full time job. They were pretty good because I told them we would go the build-a-bear store if they behaved.

I will have to make it back there during March break.

Yeah I spent $350 there. Got 14 spools of that Rapala line that was on for $1.99. What a deal. Got 35 of the PM spinners, a couple baitcasting rods and that gripmaster with scale and a few other things for the guys down home. Too bad they didn't have the frenzy's on again this year. Lots of wiggle o's left but I stocked up on those last year.