How cool is this!!!

TJQ

hometownhandyman, the absolute master when it comes to trolling Erie's Western basis is Paul Powis who will be covering a bunch on getting rainbows and walleyes out of the Erieau area. There's a good reason why he's one of the busiest guides going!!

The alternative lure idea is one that will be stressed since it can be very valuable, especially fishing trout when everybody and their brother is drifting roe bags around...fish get conditioned and something different is all they need at times...

Great feedback guys, I appreciate it and will work hard to get as well rounded on the whole topic as I can.... speaking of which, I'm supposed to meet Dave in 4 1/2 hours to fish the Niagara!!! Can't wait!

Not spam, but UBERSPAM. It might seem to some that this thread is all about marketing and selling something. If that is true, it doesn't belong here. I support this board, but not this thread.

You're kidding. Right?? Seriously.

Dave, quite the trinity you, JP and Paul form. Seems like you've put together a winning combination in a package that anyone within driving distance should attend. Congrats to you...I know you'll be playing to full houses and having a great time doing it.

As for this thread and where it should be placed on this board, in light of the generosity and selfless things you've always done for our community (lots that most people don't know about), I'd post this thread along with any other endeavours you might be entertaining, anywhere on this board that your heart desires.

Congrats to you, I know that this is another winner and thank you for sharing it with our community.

Not spam, but UBERSPAM. It might seem to some that this thread is all about marketing and selling something. If that is true, it doesn't belong here. I support this board, but not this thread.

Hmmm, not sure what this comment is all about. Anything that has to do with Dave Mercer should belong in any Section TJ wants on this board, and that's all I gotta say about that.

Joey

Hmmm, not sure what this comment is all about. Anything that has to do with Dave Mercer should belong in any Section TJ wants on this board, and that's all I gotta say about that.

Joey

You tell 'em Joey...

Maybe someone needs a bit of Joey roughin' up...

PikeFling2005012.jpg

Edited by Beans

I will be at the Sarnia one and would like to see the erie section as I still want to get over there to have some fun.

As for the rivers I like the ideas on the flow of the river I notice that the eyes switch from one side to the other when heading up and back from spawn I understand it but would love to learn more about this.

I also fished the rivers in Goderich area and would like to learn some new stuff for it we would use roe some times but I liked spoons any other ideas would be great.

Some lessons on the St.Clair river fishing for eyes salmon and bows would be great as I have never done it there but want to try it out this year.

Are kids welcome for the night?

MrEH, kids are most welcome and we hope there are a bunch of them in attendance... this event will be a great family night out for a couple of hours, show starts at 7 and will be done before 9, plenty of time to get the kiddies back to bed ;)

We are looking forward to meeting up with a bunch of OFC'ers at these events, including their families...and you'll love Powis' seminar on trolling.. he really has it down pat!