Champix

Whatever you can find to work for you is great. The Champix didn't work for me (the dreams were cool though).

I've been chewing the Nicorette (only a piece or two a day) and that seems to work for me. I've been 6 weeks more or less smoke free.

I've been smoke free Since Junly 26th 2008 after taking Champex. Dreams were wild and the cravings still exisited it just helped deal with

them. Still found it very difficult to quite but I did it and I will never go back again.

I still love the smell though...man o man

No not at all, I have not really had any negative side effect with the exception of some strange dreams which are kind of cool.

The dreams are kinda cool, sometimes a little too realistic though. I got off the pills after one night dreaming about the longest pee I've ever had. I woke up mid-stream and you can guess the rest. :whistling:

Sandra was not impressed.

Congratulation to all, smoking is a hard thing to quit. :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

I went cold turkey several years ago and did well, but I have started back and I have been thinking real hard about the nicotine gum.

What ever you do, do not give in to you’re urges no matter how long it has been since you quit. Don’t think I can just take a puff or two and I will be ok, I just want to get a taste it wont effect me. For some maybe but for the most of us no way no how, that is exactly how I started back. :wallbash::(

Jeff.