NEW KINGS IN TOWN

jdmls

Haven't had much to contribute in the last few months seeing as how my ice fishing season has been quite <_< . so I thought I would share my newest addition to the arsenal that I have so patiently waited for since October :angry: (Damn customs)... My new Kingpin series 1 fully ported by KW Engineering

P1020572.jpg

P1020575.jpg

P1020579.jpg

The action shot, LOL ... sorry the cabin fever is getting to me :blush:

P1020578.jpg

P1020584.jpg

A great example of engineering, design and machining. Like a Swiss watch, form follows function. I'm sure you will take good care of that fine jewel. Congrats on the get.

If you have never played with a reel like that, you look at it sideways and it starts to spin, and it just keeps going.

That is a fine piece of....metal. ;)

Beauty man, I have been waiting for this post for a long time!

I had a 13' JC customs Rainshadow in the crosshairs today, but someone else pulled the trigger before me. I gotta match the new reel up with something longer than my 11' 6" and the Ocrapma Aventa just won't due

That is a fine piece of....metal. ;)

Beauty man, I have been waiting for this post for a long time!

I had a 13' JC customs Rainshadow in the crosshairs today, but someone else pulled the trigger before me. I gotta match the new reel up with something longer than my 11' 6" and the Ocrapma Aventa just won't due

Thanks Bud ... Rainshadow , nice .... Keep looking and I am sure another will come up. I am just about ready to cut down my Ocrapa Aventa and use it for an ice rod LOL .... Hopefully the Loomis comes in the mail before this season gets goin full force.

Nice gear, but you can't beat a Daiwal Regal and an UgliStick. $47.50, you're done.

Sorry Doug,

I thought you were well read?

CTC has that combo for sale at $23.25 right now.

Let's slay'em; they need to be slayed.