Advanced Taxidermy

DRIFTER_016

I am sure that last year when I was there they said it was just shy of $20" so if you had a 24" bow it would be around $480 that price they give is for either skin or replica. Give them a call they are open Saturdays I could not believe the work they do when I was there they will be getting my jobs when it comes time.

This is their price list Bubba. Google is your friend.

http://www.advancedtaxidermy.net/index_files/PriceList.htm

Roy I don't think Google is that friendly in this case. That is a very old price list from when they had their original website developed and put on line. Their new website Advanced Taxidermy does not have a price list on it.

I know from taxidermy experience and know them personally that their prices are much higher now due to material costs and labor costs etc. Your best bet is to call them for a price, their work speaks volumes and the best around in their field.....and that is coming from another taxidermist.

Regards,

Sam

Edited by DT10Sam

i talked ot them at the fishing show. at 23 inch bass was $450 and that is the minumum price. Your your looking at anywhere from 450-700 depending on the mount you want with it and how long that fish actually is? They told me at the show that its about 5 months to get it. Which is way quicker then there normal lead time of 12-14 months

Cheers!

Guest gbfisher
This is their price list Bubba. Google is your friend.

http://www.advancedtaxidermy.net/index_files/PriceList.htm

Ya gotta love people who USE other peoples good name in order to get work. That is not the real deal.

Call Sean at the right place....http://www.advancedtaxidermy.com/index.html

He'll give you a price over the phone in seconds.

Hope this helps.

Edited by gbfisher

... have a look at the contact us page ... they are in Arkansas ... totally different operation.

There you go even I was wrong I didn't check to see where they are from and there work is totally different from Sean and James at Advanced Taxidermy. Actually there is no comparison they are the leaders in the Industry.

Thanks Sam....once again, the dwarf stands corrected. :lol:

LOL Roy your still the greatest Bud.

Regards,

Sam

Alot of the mounts I see today just seem way over done. To much paint, etc.. It almost seems like they are overdoing the fish..

I know that anything other than salivating over these prizes is frowned upon here, but I hear you Bill.

They had a lovely display set up at the show, the colours were amazing. But I couldn't help but think they looked too....shiney or something. Like you caught a neon sign of a fish.

Maybe the coat of dust it would be wearing in my house in no time would take some of the shine off.

Jim