numbers for the year

BassAsin

numbers are as follows so far 45 pike 1 bass 10 specks 1 rainbow 1 whitefish 62 perch 13 pickeral 9 lake trout for a total of 142 fish to date!

seeings as we are only 47 days into 2009

365/47=7.766

7.766x142=1120.7

this means that i'm on pace for my best season yet!

1120 fish for the year and gonna have to catch one with no tail to make that 0.7 i guess! lol

Matt!

Ok, what the heck, I'll add a tally.

A total of 10 days spent on the ice this year, (a new personal low :wallbash: ) was spent like this: 1 day on little lake for pike, 2 days on Nipissing, 2 days on Midland bay for herring, the rest on Simcoe.

During these 10 days I caught 4 pike, 12 walleye, 6 whitefish, 19 lakers, with several perch and herring mixed in as well.

Had 2 horrible days, one on Simcoe and the other on Midland Bay, but managed to avoid the skunk so far this year.

hard to get a tally going for 2009 so far, but what I see in my pics is pretty close to 30-35 steelies, and 1 OOSer musky out of January and February so far, I have not gotten out nearly enough ion the last say 6-8 weeks :dunno: I guess that is not a bad average for that length of time although haven't had a 15-20 fish day on the river in a while