Ordered my new truck!

tschirk

Over 12 years we had bought 9 new GM vehicles. Without going into why (that's been beat to death) I switched brands & bought a 2005 Pathfinder....I love(d) that truck, power, towing, snow, 4wd w stability/traction control...it was amazing. I found the service experience the same as GM (not great). With 147K now I was looking at new Catalytics ($2,300 due to "bad" gas??) body work and general maintenance to the tune of $6,000 total. Hence my decision for a new vehicle was financial and desire for high reliability. It felt like the Pathfinder wasn't going to last as long as I hoped for. The point is while it was initially a good quality vehicle, I think it would have long-term quality issues.

I hope the Honda lives up to the accolades I hear, I am excited!

Thank all of you for your very kind comments!

Cheers

Ted

Edited by Ted & the Gadget

Great choice!!! I just picked up one myself. I also work at Honda in Alliston. We still make the ridgeline in Alliston but only small lots. Mostly Civic's in both plants, the new plant in Alabama took the majority of the ridgeline and pilot. The Ridgeline is an awsome truck for those who don't need a full size. :thumbsup_anim:

Scooter

Hey Ted,

Congrats on your new truck. I fished with you a couple of years ago at Quinte. I had mine there then. Your boat will be no problem behind it. I pull my Lund Explorer with ease.

I've had mine since they first came out. I'm debating on getting a new one or buying out my lease. They are a great truck.