would anyone be interested in a ?

nautifish

Actually slowpoke....Friday the 13th would be awesome.....Only one problem though. THOSE THAT DO NOT RIDE will not get into town. The roads are all closed off only moter bikes can get through. Everyone else is bused in. The bars & resuraunts will be packed to the hills.....& you will be queing for hrs to get in anywhere even the beer tents they set up outside. Remember we have over a hundred thousand people come into town for this event. We also have the perch derby here in april....i was thinking of maybe getting some people togeather for the day kids welcome also fish for the day then head over to the beach house for eats. If the weather was really really nice i would organise a barby at my place. I would just ask that everyone brings there own drinks and eats. But again would depend on the weather. I love to barb-B- Cue :D & again depends how much interest they're is also.

SLOWPOKE You see the gaff in the picture top right corner on the pd home page? That was my old place. Sold it last yr and it caught fire in november.

Muskie are you referring to the fish derby and barby? or the pd13?

I dunno its a pretty long haul for me..

lol @ you rich..Yeah two blocks thats a huhe huge haul....lol

SLOWPOKE You see the gaff in the picture top right corner on the pd home page? That was my old place. Sold it last yr and it caught fire in november.

Ahh yes, I remember your post about that... they were looking for info about the new owners. Any update on the cause of the fire? have they rebuilt?

Ahh yes, I remember your post about that... they were looking for info about the new owners. Any update on the cause of the fire? have they rebuilt?

House is still there slowpoke. Apparently fire started in the basement. Not sure what is going to happen i do know though that there was $150,000 worth of damage and all the floors were burnt out. :(

Muskie. The derby is free to kids under 16 yrs of age i beleive but not 100% percent sure on that. Will have to check into it. There is a draw every day for the junior catergory. and a chance at catching a thousand dollar perch. Highest tagged perch last yr was $2,500.

Because brian.....I had guests over and also found out a dear freind of mine i fish with had a heart attack....& is in the hospital..... :(

So even had i said i was going to go i would have ended up having to cancel.

April the weather should be nice. The perch derby starts the 29th April this yr which is a saterday. The tagged fish are released the friday evening but the derby does not start till 6.00am the saterday morning. Last yr three tagged perch were pulled in in the 1st two day's of the derby. I caught my tagged perch on the 3rd day last yr.

So it could be either the saterday or the sunday or the whole weekend if anyone decided they would like to spend a few day's here in dover. ;)

Yeah, trout opener is also only one day. I dont even like trout that much but I sure as heck wont miss opener.

Well if it was the sunday u would not miss it would ya. :P

CC No worries thats quiet a hall for just a day.