Simcoe To-Day After A Minor Set-Back

RickOnt

Well My Son arrived Last night from Calgary. So I was very excited to get at 'er this AM' Set the alarm Made Coffee Loaded the Hut and Bike. and OFF WE WENT got to the unloading destination and

Good Ole Dad Forgot the "Key" for the Bike :wallbash: So back Home I go retreve said Key LOL

Anyway after a slight delay we were off Headed to the Fox Island Shoal, Set up Lots of Ice about 12" , Some small slush spots but nothing Serious!!!!

We were running 2 up on the Bike It was working a bit BUT we could and Did go where we wanted.

First Spot 0 fish and 0 marks Spot #2 0 fish and 0 marks Ok this is not what I was hoping for

Maybe there are No Fish in Simcoe..

Spot #3 we have some Marks But we can't get a Hook Up

So Spot #4 This is What we have been looking For Lots of Marks :clapping: and we DO get some Whities.

Hump Back Creeper Get 'er Done again :clapping:

A Couple from To- Day

Rick

IMG_1813_1.jpg

One thing I have to get used to With the HBird Flasher Was marking a LOT of Fish and NOT getting any Bites

Although Last Year I met up with Big Chev and Lady W and I think Looking at Lady W's Aqua View and SEEING the Fish and NOT getting any Bites is Worst!!!!!

Rick

Are they perchance cheaper than the Bad Boyz jigs. I went to buy some Bad Boyz on Friday, at $4.99 each, I only bought one.

That's cheap compared to the price of them up here. Last month I bought 5 Badd Boyz jigs at the tackle shop in towm and the total with GST (we don't have PST here) was $27. Either you want to catch fish or sit on the side lines!!!!!!! ;)

FYI The Blue fox jigs are usually a little less $$$$$$$$

jigs002.jpg