night shift

centerpin_drift

Hahaha .. at least I am not the only one .. its great driving home in this lovely weather without the plows or salters hitting the highways yet .. at least there isnt any traffic

Freezing rain for my drive home. What was yours?

Worked 12 hour shifts for 38 years!!!!!

Can honestly say I don't miss them

very much - IN FACT NOT AT ALL.

Man, you got that right, don't miss one second of it, now I know when the sun comes up, it's time for "bacon & eggs", your body schedule gets regular, you know at 07:15, it's time to pinch a coil, and when Peter Mansbridge comes, it's bed time. :sleeping_02:

Man, you got that right, don't miss one second of it, now I know when the sun comes up, it's time for "bacon & eggs", your body schedule gets regular, you know at 07:15, it's time to pinch a coil, and when Peter Mansbridge comes, it's bed time. :sleeping_02:

12 hour shifts would be awesome. Mine are 16 hours :D .

I've been on nights for 137 years straight.. at least it feels that way. I don't gripe about the hours but the job is getting old. After 3,000,000 kms between London and Toronto over the years, I still can't say "I've seen it all" but I'm damn close!

The hours work well for me/us. It offers more family time than a regular day gig when compared to most truck drivers.

-Brian