Frabill 2 man trekker

ciceri

Guest skeeter99

yeah I put a frabill top bar on my clam pro to LOL!!!! the cheap guy I am LOL!!!

way cheaper than the clam brand and will work for any portable just drill holes in different location

really any tow bar will work

Edited by skeeter99

Guest skeeter99

lebarons in markham

tromblays in orillia

gagnons in oshawa

ctc in port perry (look in snowmobile section)

basspro in vaughn

look in the yellow pages for tackle stores some small shops carry a few huts and the tow bars

Edited by skeeter99

a small trick if you are stuck is use a rope on the right and left side of your bumber but run it through a 3-4 foot chunk of abs or pvc pipe first so when u slow down or turn it doesnt pass/hit you! thats if you are stuck i used this method for several years before i built the portable

a small trick if you are stuck is use a rope on the right and left side of your bumber but run it through a 3-4 foot chunk of abs or pvc pipe first so when u slow down or turn it doesnt pass/hit you! thats if you are stuck i used this method for several years before i built the portable

Although this method does do the trick,you wont get it by the opp or the mnr if you sre stopped. Your trailering object must me firmly/directly attached to your sled/atv.

Edited by misfish

Although this method does do the trick,you wont get it by the opp or the mnr if you sre stopped. Your trailering object must me firmly/directly attached to your sled/atv.

even if im just on the lake?

im not really worried about it, i dont see them around where i fish, but still, just incase.

Edited by Ciceri

this is true only if u are really stuck and the authorities are glad to hear you did all that you could because the winter hit so hard so fast you still have not got one built and this was the safest way you could get your gear to the lake on a short notice

this is true only if u are really stuck and the authorities are glad to hear you did all that you could because the winter hit so hard so fast you still have not got one built and this was the safest way you could get your gear to the lake on a short notice

I don't think so...

well it's not like me to disagree but

from the way I read the law

if you had rope inside pvc pipe with no slack it would be within the rules which states

"Towing ,A rigid tow-bar must be used when towing"

pvc pipe is rigid, you might need 2 to make a triangle to be truly rigid but it is rigid

what yeah think

I think we'll continue to pull the second guys hut.. behind the first guys hut.. behind the cutter... with rope ! :P

Where we go the only thing the OPP check for.. is your fishing licence! lol. Never have asked for ownerships/insurance. Have asked to see fish pics on camera and all and all are some great guys.

Edited by irishfield

talked to my dad lastnight on the phone, and we figured something out. Instead of this portable with the plastic sleigh, we're going to get one that can pack up into a bag, like this: http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/product_...408474396672364

And then we can get something like this and put a box on it to fit all our stuff http://www.royaldistributing.com/ShoppingC...ow2009/295.html the sleigh kit

The reason for this is because we go into the islands, honey harbour, and we want to try Mcrae and Go Home Lake's this year, so when we're just riding in the open to get to our spots, we can use the sleigh, then when we go in the islands, we can just carry everything on our backs. Because a sleigh would be just to much hassle going over bumpy islands.

Edited by Ciceri

well it's not like me to disagree but

from the way I read the law

if you had rope inside pvc pipe with no slack it would be within the rules which states

"Towing ,A rigid tow-bar must be used when towing"

pvc pipe is rigid, you might need 2 to make a triangle to be truly rigid but it is rigid

what yeah think

Well now we can can take this one further...all you have to do is whizz on the rope and let it freeze, I suppose it might stay stiff for a moment. Now go look up rigid in the dictionary and quit using the East Simcoe Dictionary.. :whistling:

Well now we can can take this one further...all you have to do is whizz on the rope and let it freeze, I suppose it might stay stiff for a moment. Now go look up rigid in the dictionary and quit using the East Simcoe Dictionary.. :whistling:

either dictionary you use it was a "if your stuck" idea its just somehting i did in the past for a long time! lol wizz on the rope :thumbsup_anim: