LiveTARGET Lures - What's your opinion?

rbaquial

To the original poster:

Here's my limited experience.

I have 2 of the Perch pattern, a large one and a small one, both in the shiny finish.

The large one pulls to the side quite hard and definitely appears to need some tuning. The smaller one has actually caught me a 3lb Laker while trolling this summer, on a day when no one else in the boat caught anything. I've only used it one or two times other than that though, with out success, although nothing else worked those days either...

I should mention that I attached the lures to my line with a snap-swivel, which the instructions say not to do. Perhaps this has something to do with the large one not running straight? The small one runs perfectly on the exact same setup though... I'm not really into tying lures directly on, it makes it a nuisance to change lures.

I do plan on using them both more next season though, and I'll definitely tune the large one before I try it again.

To some of you other guys:

Get a life. The guy asked a simple question. CLEARLY not spamming. Some people don't want to have to sift through a bunch of crap to get to the actual answers to the original question. Personally, I don't give a rats a$$ if you think his post is spam, or if you think this entire thread is an advertisement. This thread is 3 pages long, and over half of it is total crap. Nothing to do with the original question. Not even entertaining...

Again, I intend no offense to anyone. It's just a pet peeve of mine that I see quite often while browsing this site. I think you guys are probably scaring off a lot of first time posters who want to ask valid questions but fear the consequences.

this is a discussion forum...you have to expect people to give their opinions, the good the bad and the ugly

almost every time a first time poster posts a thread like this it is spam.................

so if their opinion is it's spam, expect that to be what they write, just like your little rant on guys ranting about spammers.....

it's all good