Anybody else do this this weekend?

irishfield

I went on the Thursday night, the 4th of December and also my 39 th B-day....It was my 8th time seeing Neil and I thought he was very very good. As mentioned previously, the man is 63 years old...Absolutely amazing.....I will support his live efforts until he can't play anymore, or I am deaf....

Freek

I decided to forgo this show, but was able to catch him at Massey last year which was probably a top five concert ever for me.

he is truly amazing given his age. for those interested in a copy of last weeks show, and are familiar with Torrents. do a google for Rust Radio. On there is a list of shows available for DL which includes last weeks show.

hope you enjoy!

Yv.

I decided to forgo this show, but was able to catch him at Massey last year which was probably a top five concert ever for me.

he is truly amazing given his age. for those interested in a copy of last weeks show, and are familiar with Torrents. do a google for Rust Radio. On there is a list of shows available for DL which includes last weeks show.

hope you enjoy!

Yv.

Thanks __I'll definetely be checkin out that Rust Radio

Bushart

Huge News here in Saskatchewan, The Eagles have been announced that they will do two shows in Saskatoon. Huge because they never ever played anywhere in Saskatchewan. Ill miss this because $100 to $300 tickets don't cut it unless its Pink Floyd or Gilmore, But alas no more keyboardist. Would I pay that much for Neil? Probably not.

Edited by holdfast