caught ya!

BassAsin

took the shot myself, unfortunatley i dont have a trail cam yet. hopefully santa pulls through on that

do your homework regarding the trail cam. i have a moultrie with a flash. got back some night photos of coyotes, deer even bunnies running from the camera. the daytime pic's are fine but low-light shots seem to alarm some animals with the flash.

Look at the beautiful winter coat... did you see him catch it or was he just crossing paths with you?

was actually out looking for a big 12 point buck i had seen a week before on the roadside near some property i have permission to be on so i took the camera because there is no bow season on that side of the highway, heard the partdridge clucking and putting so i was sneaking in for a photo when i realized why he was so noisy. the fox had it in its mouth shaking it like a dog with a ball.

father lives in pembroke he has 2 bushnell's and a moultrie have had little problems with the flash bothering game until this year. had a buck in the area we knew of and he wasnt too photogenic although his wife and kids were all over the camera a whopping 173 pics of them in 3 hours and one of a big buck