Frogg Toggs

evster

I will wear them in winter too Don, they're wind proof too!!!

I've experienced a Southern winter in Georgia. Everybody bundled up in winter parkas and toques. Me, i"m walking down the street in shorts and a tee :lol: Almost cold enough for trousers.

Yes,I got a pair and they are perfect for fishing, wind or rain and under or over other clothes when it gets colder, the only problem I found is that they make them for people with no torso because they are at least 6 inches shorter than most coats so order bigger than usual. I got a xxxl and it fits tight compared to a normal xl, I do like baggy clothes though.

Here's an example, see how much longer my normal shirt is under the coat ? lol.

med_gallery_322_145_135492.jpg

Edited by GbayGiant

i've guided a quite a few people who used them. The older line had issues but the new model is good stuff. They do cut wind and water pretty good. If you're gonna get heavy use outa them might wanna look at some other stuff...just for a little more comfort. THAT SAID.,,,,they do work pretty good. i was surprised.

-R-

I've have owned 3 of these suits over the years and they are great for fishing, and they're inexpensive. They can be stored in a very small ball and they are very wind proof. They are not however good for heavy rain and they wear out quickly, they'll last about 1 or 2 seasons depending on how much use they get. I always carry a set on board as well as a heavier rainsuit.

I like mine a lot. They do cut wind surprisingly and are very breathable. For the price and convience of being able to fit them easily in a small space they are a great product. Not sure what the other poster meant by them not being good in heavy rain. I was pretty comfortable in mine a few times when guys wearing heavier gear were sweating from their gear not being breathable. Sometimes that is worse and makes you more uncomfortable than the rain LOL