Bay of Quinte Conditions

DT10Sam

Hi Everyone,

I apologize for not being on the board lately, I just returned from the Shot Show in Florida which was extremely busy and the weather was practically just as warm as it is here.

I have had a couple of people in that are ice fishing on the Bay and I strongly do not recommend that anyone come out here and try to go fishing. These guys are going out behind the Belleville Hospital and they have opened up quite a few holes and the ice is only 2 1/2" inches in some parts and 2" in others. They are wearing float suits and the way we are selling them I would think that there will be more going out to try their luck.

The weather forecast

Accuweather

for the Quinte area this weekend on seems to be heading in the right direction and should be cold for the next couple of weeks and that should be good to make some safe ice. I will stay on top of this and let everyone know and we will have a g2g planned for Quinte. When this g2g happens at Quinte all OFC members coming up for the g2g will get an OFC discount for minnows at 2.00 per dozen. Our normal price is 3.00 per dozen and we do not count our minnows so you will receive more bang for your buck :D

Hope this info is of help to all of you and I will keep you informed. Our website will be up and running in the next day or so and I will be updating it soon and you can email me or call me at (613) 966 - 0020.

Best regards,

Sam and Laurie

Edited by DT10Sam