quinte fishing trip open for this sat

fishhunter

ok looks like we have our 4 . will know better after i get calls tonight. I will be doing this when ever i have an open date so keep your eyes open. it will always be a last min thing. but keeps me on the water and gives 4guys a chance to learn and enjoy a day fishing.

ok here is how it stands MEMART (ROB) WORKWEAR(PETER) are in and waiting on AILE GOBY AND NANCUR for the call to say 100% in. Thanks to all the sent PM was shocked on how many i got but worked on a first come basis if anything changes will post . again thanks to all the got back to me.

Lloyd :Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing:

Cap'n Dan:

Just checked out your website! Impressive to say the least! That last walleye in your album is incredible! I live in between the Soo and Sudbury on the north channel of Lake Huron and our eyes don't grow that big! I hope to talk a few of the boys into a road trip your way! Good luck Saturday! I'll be on the North Channel at the mouth of the Spanish River.....I won't dare compare our reports! lol. You know what they say though...."A great day on the water...." I hope to fish the BOQ soon!

Cheers!