Ontario Out of Doors Ad....

TJQ

Hey!!

Ive misplaced my last issue of Ontario out of doors... I remember seeing an ad in there for a decent gun with a scope... i think it may have been al flarhetys or something..

Perfect... thats the one... Ive been looking for a nice entry level gun for Monique... they have a nice Savage 30-06 with scope for $409.. I've read some really good reviews about it compared to the entry level Remington. I dont have many Savages, but i think ill give it a shot.

im a member of canadas largest firearms site and the majority say that the scope you get with these combos are complete junk. id say get her a savage model 200 ($309 from wholesale sports). they are well known for being cheap but shooting 3/4" groups or smaller with factory loads which is very good. then spend $125 on a bushnell banner and you are good to go for around the same price but with a better scope. i own 2 banners and beat the hell outta them and they never lose their zero.

actually, if you are set on that combo it may still be $20 cheaper ordering it from wholesale sports...

Edited by ch312