New pb Pike

BeRad3000

Im going to make this a quick one. Me and some buddies headed out to see if the we could find some pike, and we did!

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

All and all the four of us all caught something. Three pike and one rod and reel combo, the problem with the rod and reel catch is

that it was mine, and in the process it snapped. It was leaning against a bush and my buddy caught it on his deadly back

swing. Luckily it was a Bass Pro rod and they have no problem replacing it within a year with the receipt. Its not like i'll be lying to

them, it did snap on the back swing...lol

Sorry about the pic quality, not sure if its my 2.0megapix camera or the resizing software.

Oh the adventures of fishing!

Yeah i know the pb thing is getting old. But im kinda new to the sport. I fished when i was younger almost exclusively on my cottage lake which only houses smallies and lake trout. So to some it up i also caught my pb rainbow 5.6, largmouth 2.2, carp over 20, and even a not so smallie aprox 4+ on my lake(thats her in my profile photo) The pics and post for those are coming soon i have to gather the pics from my buddies camera. Its been a good first year back at the sport!

Edited by BassManBeRad

Im going to make this a quick one. Me and some buddies headed out to see if the we could find some pike, and we did!

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

All and all the four of us all caught something. Three pike and one rod and reel combo, the problem with the rod and reel catch is

that it was mine, and in the process it snapped. It was leaning against a bush and my buddy caught it on his deadly back

swing. Luckily it was a Bass Pro rod and they have no problem replacing it within a year with the receipt. Its not like i'll be lying to

them, it did snap on the back swing...lol

Sorry about the pic quality, not sure if its my 2.0megapix camera or the resizing software.

Oh the adventures of fishing!

Congrats on a PB but I would invest in a new scale