Scugog Report

PatrickGG

Got out on the BOG with Jeff "Cpuguy" , the lake looked a lot more different from last year i guess from all the rain this summer the water levels are really high and made it a day of unpredictable fishing, we got on the lake around 6:30 AM and started casting some shorelines and i get my first Musky of the year not a monster but i was really happy since there is days i cast musky lures and get nothing but just a regular spinner bait looking for bass and along comes a musky

47860442zc6.jpg

Shortly after Jeff hits a largie on the same shoreline

011er5.jpg

Through out the day fishing was tough, we traveled the lake hitting lily pads which looked prime but held no fish at all, after a couple of hours with out a fish

Jeff finally hooks into a decent smallie

018uz1.jpg

after that we went about another hour with no fish at this point i was getting a little frustrated for i wanted to end the day with one bass so we moved around again

and jeff hits off a couple of more

023op1.jpg

019oh4.jpg

and out of no where Jeff gets a big hit and hes getting all excited "Its a Musky" ye yells and what a fight this fish launches out of the water 3 times

before landing her and what a nice fish

022lp2.jpg

At the end of the day i finally hook into a couple of largies, i got a pic of one and the other my camera pooped out on me so i think my camera is done

in the garbage it goes and off to the mall in search of a new one, this has happened before and i lost some quality photos so i dont want to take anymore chances,

heres the one bass i caught

026kg0.jpg

78897432po0.jpg

Edited by PatrickG

Guest Johnny Bass

Great Report!!!Thats the skinniest Musky I ever seen! Must have ran like a torpedo in the water! Thats a nice largie too Patrick! Don't know why there aren't more smallies in Scugog. The east side looks like it can sustain a good population. Anyways, thanks for sharing.