August 9/08 report!

walleyemen

Well the day started out great nice weather, steam out and set up rods, banged 3 fish pretty quick then the bite died down, but Bowen not easy to give up switch things around and we were back in business, lost count of how many fish, and yes i lost a nice one after 15 minute fight that was still out quite a ways, had one salon who hit a dipsy and thought he could out run the boat and almost did LOL, i think we had 2 or 3 double headers, great day to be out with some great people, Bowen runs a top notch business, he really knows his stuff, would like to thank Joe for the invite it is always a pleasure to get out and fish with him and little Joe, for anyone interested Bowen is top notch and will get you on fish, although he diid land the biggest fish of the day, geesh you would think these charter guyz would leave the big fish for the customers!!!LOL

enjoy the pics!

008-4.jpg

009-2.jpg

010-3.jpg

007-4.jpg

011-1.jpg

012-4.jpg

Bowen with the big fish of the day!!

006-4.jpg

Edited by walleyemen

WOW! Sounds like a great day out on the water with some heart pounding excitement for sure! Thanks for sharing.

Johny was heart pounding for sure!Man arm my arms sore today LOL!Those were just the fish we kept and a small one that wasn't going to make it, we released lots of smaller fish , was a blast for sure.