Joining the Lund club.

cranks bait

After 8 months of toturing myself and my wife with what to get. I finally dropped a deposit on a boat. Last night I put it on the Alaskan 1600 ss, this morning I changed to the Explorer 1675 ss. I could not decide between the two. I thought I could modify the Alaskan the way I want, then realized that the Explorer makes more sense for my purposes.

I now have a new boat coming my way. I only have to wait for about 5 weeks, still to be confirmed. I am so giddy right now.

It's a 2009 model blue with grey interior. 70 lbs trolling motor with my E-tec 75 on it. Opted to get the galvinized trailer just for the cottage road alone.

Great choice :thumbsup_anim: You won't be disappointed. How did you get an evinrude with a Lund :dunno:

I already had an Evinrude motor to be put on a boat. Pirate Cove Marine where I bought the boat is also an Evinrude dealer and have no problem doing it, they actually prefer this setup. They just order it without the rigging and then put in the BRP stuff when they get it.

Man, there are some CHEAP boats in the US... Just checked out boattrader.com

If/when I ever buy one, it will be coming from south of the border...

Congrats on the new rig! I am sure the anticipation is horrible :) :)

Man, there are some CHEAP boats in the US... Just checked out boattrader.com

If/when I ever buy one, it will be coming from south of the border...

Congrats on the new rig! I am sure the anticipation is horrible :) :)

Yes there are cheaper boats in the states. I however do not have the time to go down there, and all the stuff that goes with it. I also like to try and buy locally as I am a business owner myself and understand this. When I have a problem, which I doubt, my people are right there for me.

Yes the anticipation is killing me, and it hasn't even been 24 hrs.