some family fun last night with pics

Handlebarz

Well yesterday we went out for a couple hours the action was good for the time we had in we ended up with 6-7 pickerel and one nice 19" SM Bass not bad for roughly 2-2.5 hours of fishin on a day when others said they were skunked :dunno: we did have to back troll to get the speeds down as there was not enough wind to move us around. And we were only using glup turtle back worms for the harness and slow death pumpkin seed, Green pumpkin seed and june bug well there goes my secret color hope ya all try it out it does out perform the real stuff on my boat we have used it all summer with the same rigs and live crawlers and the Gulp did its job each time out.

the wifes PB SM 19" caught on the Slow Death rig

IMG_3100.jpg

Jades first eye of the night caught on hammered copper with red bead harness

IMG_3106.jpg

another 18" range eye that fell for teh gulp turtle back worm on the harness

IMG_3107.jpg

this one did not want a picture taken he just wanted back os off he went right back from the net caught on a deep diving crank bait black back with silver.

IMG_3108.jpg

nice 20" and biggest of the night all others looked like the same fish about 18" this one was fooled by a fire tiger deep diver and also was fiesty as hell the wife had one hell of a time holding him for a pic :w00t:

IMG_3109.jpg

this guy here was fun and yet another who wanted to get back and was fooled by the turtle back worm and slow death rig the wife went to take the pic of me and my daughter but she had another on the line and this one was heading back on his own great shot from the night.

IMG_3111.jpg

the double header LOL I cant remember what my daughter said here but it was funny must have been something about only getting a Rock Bass for the double header

IMG_3113.jpg

we were the only ones out in the area and from what others said they did nothing all afternoon I guess it pays to change things up a little.