Water Spouts

blaque

These were taken off of my local Buffalo News Website, WGRZ.com

I believe most of them are from the last week of weather, pages 5 and 6 of the gallery show the most water spout pics. These are for the most part out on Erie looking west from Buffalo. One is from crystal beach. I know its a little work to view them but take a look thru the gallery if you fish Erie and youll be surprised

Skim thru gallery for Buffalo Area waterspouts

My daughter lives on Lake Huron about 600 feet from our house. We are about 30 Km by water from Sarnia. Tuesday evening she spotted them before and during a storm that went through. I've been out on Huron when you can see them in the distance....scary stuff when your going full throttle away from one.

Some weird weather we have been having this year. They had the snow plows out here Wednesday morning in Grimsby to clear the hail after a freak storm.

Dropped a couple of inches of hail in about 20 minutes on the north-west side of town. been devastating for the tender fruit growers in the area.

Mother nature never ceases to amaze

Cheers

Craig

A fellow guide got his boat in one last year on teh K-Sawg. Just a little one, spun the boat a half turn, and ruffeled a few feathers. There was actually 3 ripping around right as a storm was bearing down on us. It was one of those things you'll never forget......likley due to the fear involved lolololol

They sure are cool tho.

-R-