Guess this weight too

Cudz

Ok I don't want to be consedered a liar and by no means am I. I can see where my other thread is heading with the guess the weight of my friend's LM. So I started this one to somehow show that I am not BSing. I know the weight of this fish. take a guess. This just lets us understand that we are not that good at guessing. I do realize that pic size, angle of camera, distance from camera can all make guessing difficult but give this a try.

big.jpg

No question in that pic you can see it's a BIG bass..you would immediately think in the 8+ range, and no surprise to hear 10, considering how far away the pic is.

Too bad the other thread is getting all the action :rolleyes:

Come on GCD everyone knows you're holding it close to the camera so it looks 3". Looks more like 2 to me.

With it being the size I believe it is, i'd say 12lbs

Edited by Rich

Come on GCD everyone knows you're holding it close to the camera so it looks 3". Looks more like 2 to me.

With it being the size I believe it is, i'd say 12lbs

How dare you belittle my fish like that!!!... that fish is a good 4 1/2 or 5 inches long!!!

... 12 lbs is real close though! B)

I just look at the size of the hand in relation to the head of the fish, not the guy holding it. I guessed this at 11 pounds before reading the actual weight. It's not hard to guess a bass' weight if you are aware how deceiving angles and backgrounds can be.